POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cove WIP (245 Kb Attachment) : Re: Cove WIP (245 Kb Attachment) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 17:55:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cove WIP (245 Kb Attachment)
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 19 Sep 2002 16:15:36
Message: <3d8a3068$1@news.povray.org>
I like it.  It almost has a "Myst" feel. (I mean that in a good way.)

The rock formation on the right looks like it has a seam going up diagonally
which looks odd to me.

I might suggest a slight water line where (if the tide had retreated a  bit)
would leave some slightly stained
and wet rock above the actual water line.

Nice!